Sunday, January 18, 2026

Cease and dissist

I need to place this here to protect myself against the harassment of others seeking to harm me and my forms of therapy. I am a writer by trade and have always found it to be theraputic. Blogging has helped me interact with others either for or in opposition to better understand something I am not in full understanding of.
I recieved a threatening phone call this evening by my daughters partner stating she will file a suite against me for harassment and defamation and she would call my job to tell them whatever she deems defamationable to me. I have this recorded thankfully and placing all info here to protect myself. 
And to warn each of you, this is MY BLOG. Do not STALK my thinking/therapy if you cannot handle what you read. Otherwise, I will intern file my own charges of harassment and defamation, which I can prove with your phone call this evening.
I have not brought anything to light that is unknown, defamed her in any capacity, nor harassed her at all. I have not reached out to her and I will not allow her to continue to reach out to me. 
This is my space. She is not welcome. I am NOT facebook friends with her so she is going out of her way in seeking me out. Please cease and dissist! This will be my only time asking.

Harassment is unwelcome, offensive, or intimidating behavior that violates a person's dignity and creates a hostile environment, often linked to protected characteristics like race, gender, or religion, encompassing verbal abuse, bullying, unwanted contact (emails, calls, stalking), threats, and offensive jokes, which can be a single severe incident or persistent actions, leading to psychological distress, fear, and significant legal consequences for offenders, especially in employment contexts. 
I am not harrassing anyone by writing about my own personal thoughts and theories. 
I am not intimidating or bullying anyone. 

Types of Harassment

  • Sexual: Unwanted sexual advances, comments, or displaying suggestive materials.
  • Workplace: Discrimination-based behavior (race, age, disability, etc.) that makes work intolerable
    .
  • Cyberbullying: Online harassment through social media, messages, or comments.
    • I suppose this is what I am being treatedned of/with. But this is my personal Blog.
  • SIGNS OF HARASSMENT
    • Feeling distressed, humiliated, intimidated, or threatened.
      • If she feels this way it is her own insecurities. Not me. I know she threated to call my job. Not me threatening her at all. 

    • Receiving unwanted calls, texts, emails, or visits.
      • I have not called nor texted nor emailed her, yet she repeatedly does all 3 to me and is now stalking my Blogs.
    • Experiencing offensive jokes, comments, or displays (posters, images).
      • I have not done this. I would not do this.
    • Bullying, name-calling, or physical threats.
      • She has called me many names. I only refer to her as my daughters "partner".
  • Legal Aspects
    • Unlawful if: It's so severe or pervasive that it creates a hostile work environment or makes enduring it a condition of employment.
      • This will be my avenue if she proceeds with her threats. I have my own grievences! 
    • Protected Characteristics: Often involves bias based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. 
      • I do care what she identifies as. 
      • I did not have an issue with her until she thought she could step to me on MY vacation.
  • Effects on Victims
    • Emotional distress, anxiety, depression, and fear.
      • SHE has created so much stress on me this is solely why I created this Blog.
    • Impaired ability to use one's rights or perform daily functions.
What to Do
  • Document incidents (dates, times, witnesses, details).
    • Have it all documented and prepared. 
Types of Defamation
  • Libel: Written, printed, broadcast, or published online defamation (e.g., in a newspaper, on a website).
  • Slander: Spoken defamation (oral).
Elements to Prove Defamation (Plaintiff's Burden)
To win a defamation case, a plaintiff generally must prove:
  1. False Statement: A false statement of fact (not opinion). 
    • She has actually spread false information about me and my hubs. I can prove defamation and bring witesses to testify.
  2. Publication: Communicated to at least one other person.
  3. Fault: Made with at least negligence or actual malice.
    • Her actions are solely malice.
  4. Damages: Harm to the reputation, though some statements ("per se") are presumed harmful.
  • Defenses to Defamation: A true statement cannot be defamatory. 
    • Everything writ within is my truth at large. I have not called names nor engaged in anything defamatory outside my truth and assessment of my life experiences with the person.
  • Opinion: Statements of opinion are generally protected speech. 
    • By 1st admendment which includes but not limited too;
      • Expression: Protects various forms of expression, including spoken words, writing, symbolic actions (like flag burning or wearing armbands), and even the right not to speak.
      • Unpopular Views: Guarantees the right to express controversial or offensive ideas, as long as they don't cross into unprotected categories.
      • Priviledge: Absolute (e.g., in court) or qualified (e.g., in good faith workplace reports) privileges.
  • Retraction/Apology: May mitigate damages, especially in some states.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listening is the key

Hi guys, Took a hiatus for a while. Really did a lot of thinking, reflecting, and understanding evolved. So I think it was definately needed...