Tuesday, January 13, 2026

Something is Changing

 Hey people.

Top of the day to all of you who have had a feeling that something weird is going on lately.

Starting early last year, my husband and I started noticing our phones and computers and smart TVs doing things that all he and I did was talk about, in the comfort of our home, alone. 

Or so we thought. By the end of 2025, we had both experienced and acknowledged there is someone/thing in our home and it is listening to us. Because when we speak about new shower installs and all of a sudden our ads on our phones, commercials on TV, are directed at that project we had just discussed! 

It has happened about just general stuff and it cannot be coinsidence alone. I feel something smarter than us is analysing each one of us if we choose to use and parttake in any of this AI stuff that is being released. Only thing is, I have no idea what it is. 

I have had AIs Alexia, I have Googles ICLOUD, I have Meta Rayban AI glasses. But I have had many of these things; the smart watches, the ipads, the android phone (bc it is my favorite even tho I pocess Apple computers) and it has been processing analytical data within my house for years I suspect. 

Recently, I heard a podcaster say some interestig things about AI. He said we have not even began to see what this weapon can do. He called it a weapon! He said that it will be within our life time we see AI as a weapon of mass distruction. He went on to tell a story of how AI test project 3 had rewrote another AIs test project and took control of its data completely rewriting it in another language. 

Is this even possible and where is the proof of this? Other than in a Hollywood movie, I feel this is so far out there!

But is it really? I have no knowedge of AI and its capabilities other than CHATGPT. Is this an area that lowly humans are finding fun and playing it assisting in the data that can detect and take over ones actual being/existance?

Guys, I am no conspericy theroist. Im still not convencied LHO did not kill Kennedy! I mean, it is suspect to see that narrative when LHO was shot and killed as well, why one would think this way. 

But, is it unhumanly possible for my computer to overtake and rewrite my life? 

Is there anyone who like me has had this happen or even noticed it? Please, let me know your thoughts. 

And if you are in AI data research field, can you possibly share some info on what is going on and how it all connects? I am at a loss and woud love some opinions here.

Thanks guys! And Welcome. Lets Chat it out!  

Updated: Video from Starbase & Glen Beck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkBmKhegzDI 

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1KTLx8xU2L/

1 comment:

  1. Im so sorry for all my typo's and misspellings. I type so fast and never do a read back! Ill admit it! I miss spell check when it isnt available, and hate it when it is. Its a catch 22. Hope you can figure out the ramblings of a fast typer!

    ReplyDelete

Listening is the key

Hi guys, Took a hiatus for a while. Really did a lot of thinking, reflecting, and understanding evolved. So I think it was definately needed...