Hey again guys.
Apologies for all the family drama. You can say I started it. But it was actually started years ago.
People need to start owning their mistakes. They are just that.
We live, we learn, and we try to correct in areas we can. But if one never owns the truths of ANY situation, they are the lost cause. Not the person calling it out and or bringing it to light. There is a huge difference here regaurdless of what your therapist tells you!
You can not guilt trip your way out of it. You can not just "say" things to make yourself look like the better person. My mom tried this with me today when she finally added me to her instant messanger.
She threw up some post on dads social account asking if he was aware of "his daughters" blog posts? Yes, he is fully aware of these posts. And as per norm, he does not like them either. People typically stray from drama. Me as well, believe it or not. But someone has to be their fall person. So I will accept the challenge!
Now mind you, NONE of this would have started if Jordan would leave her mom alone. She gets you hate her. Now go away!
But then I go to respond to a very profund post on my sons account and low and behold their in his feed sits my MOTHER calling me names and using past tense words such as "was" and "loved".
And you, Mason and Drake, ever wonder where it comes from? Hmmm...but Im blocked from yalls life while she sits there feeding into shit!
And this is where gossiping comes into play. They will hide behind their keyboards and social walls, slither through messages leaving nasty hidden replies, behind blocked content to spread and tell what they do not know. Calling me names. And I know for a fact who the perps are because while texting my mom today, she sounded JUST LIKE MY KIDS CONVOS with me over the past year. So I know where the actual DRAMA comes from. Darvos here people! Read about it!
I do not do that. THIS IS MY BLOG SPOT. You do not like what you read here, you are able to corrospond and negate the hear-say, the reciepts, the factual evidence I can bring to your table for you to look at if you like! Or you can simply leave!
Nosy people who are guilty of something typically stay. Just saying!
I very well may be a drama queen. But it is within my family. I do not sit and gossip about what anyone of you do on a daily. And if I hear stuff, I do not pass it around! I ask the person/persons involved. Because its only fair. This is my methodology. This is the way I WORK. So call me a drama queen! Ill take that crown thank you!
Its better than the other stuff I have accused many of you of. Because I do not just slander because I want too.
If I have misspoke, I will be the first to say so once corrected!
But here is the issues with in this family many of you fail to see or except.
Terms such as pedophile and trauma get tossed around in todays society so much they basically have become, or fastly becoming, worthless words. Look at the loss of so many redefined words in a current dictionary and its almost a tradgedy.
Because when you use a word so much and so often, it becomes nulled in a way that becomes plain english. A general example the word GREAT. One can say GREAT in an athusiastic way making it very joyful and good. But you can over use it to a point where later it becomes GREAT as in dread or doom. Therefore the original meaning behind the word is lost to yet another translational eclipse. Eg: The Great Depression. It was not in fact great.
English majors will understand what I am trying to say here.
When something traumatic happens, like a person being brutally attacked in their home. That is actually TRAUMATIC. When a person places themselves in harms way, that can absolutely be traumatic, but with surrounding circumstanses at play. Which do not get me wrong, I would never blame a victim of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard!
I firmly believe we are always meant to be where we are. Good or bad. It is OTHER PEOPLE who project themselves into anothers relm and creates bad situations. Many of you can and may see me as such a person. But I seek not to harm. I seek not to accuse. I seek only to dismantle lies within MY FAMILY!
And like it or not I can do this! SO CAN YOU!
I did not ask to be a party to any of this. Yet here I am. The one who does not hide from society. Again, I have always said "if you are proud of your actions, lay them out for all to see". If you keep secrets that continue to burden later generations, you are not seeking truths or enlightenment! You are seeking to keep secrets that will continue to do damage to a point where you have no peace. From others, nor inner.
I was told what happens up in the mountains is "their business" and they do not bother no one.
YES YOU DO! When you continue to pray on the sympathies of the children within that said family. Everyone of you block me and Angie from your social media yet keep OUR CHILDREN, who do not know your lies to be lies, and always finds it easier to blame their parents in todays society. EVERYONE OF YOU DO THIS!
That is NOT called any family member of mine! That is called a PREDATOR!
Or BULLY!
I get one or two social media accounts. Its the age of technology. But when you have 5 different facebook accounts with settings for each face you allow to each group you wish to show a certain side too, YOU JUST MIGHT HAVE AN IDENTITY ISSUE. Or you are a LIER.
Either way, own it and lets just move along.
When I first heard the word predator I think I was like 12. It was about the Wacko Texas cult. I did not fully understand that term at 12.
I was a protected child. By my mother and father. We all were with consessions to the eldest. Who was a victim of a cousin. And her mother did nothing when she told her about it. THATS TRAUMATIC! Because had anyone EVER laid a hand on my two and I knew about it, God only have mercy on their soul, because I will NOT! That is the love a mother should have!
That wasnt all that was traumatic in this event. THE MOTHER ACTUALLY BLAMED THE CHILD. Said she was never the childs go to parent and did not understand why she had told her that to begin with. And that she would handle it because she did NOT WANT NANNIE TO FIND OUT!
Only she did NOT in fact handle it. She did what she always did, maybe what she herself was taught, to hide it! And the child did not tell her Dad because her dad was not as available as her mom. And it was her MOMS family member who did the dirty deed!
NOW THATS FUCKING TRAUMATIC!
HOW DOES A MOTHER SHRINK THAT RESPONSIBILITY BEHIND "not her go-to parent"? Reminds me of what she posted on my sons account if he is willing to see it for what it is, manipulation tactics! "She was his name sake so therefore she was his favorite child". ALWAYS SEEKING TO BLAME! Never taking responsibility!
And when faced with it today, tried to guilt trip her way out of it. This is exactly what my son accuses me of in his post! Wonder where I get it from if that is in fact the case! But its NOT! I have NEVER pitted my children against others. That is clearly my MISTAKE now I see! And the only thing I have ever accused my mom of is her lack of love and effort she has NEVER gave me.
I have done alot for this woman! I do not need a THANK YOU CARD as she suggests. BUT What I would like is recognition for those things, instead of all her abhorrence and hatered. I know longer need her love. I love her and that is enough for me! And I will be the same perosn who shows up next time. BECAUSE THIS IS WHO I AM. I have never gone to the mountains and not visited my mom. But ask my mom how many times she has come here and specifically gone out of her way to tell NO ONE so she doesnt have to visit me?
Same goes for my children because THIS IS WHAT THEY ACCUSE ME OF. Im all about money? Ha. I cant. How about recognition, a little humanity, and respect will suite me just fine from all of you! And if you cannot give it...move along! No hard feelings. Not one of you have given me a damn thing except my grands that you will no doubt use against me! In fact I know u will. LOOK AT THIS! And all you can do is continue to BLAME ME! Pathetic!
My mom told me today she would OWN HER SHIT WHEN I OWN MINE!
I asked her point blank to tell me my transgressions against her? Against anyone of them? She did not, she will not ever, because I do not have any against any one of you here!
And I CHALLENGE EACH OF YOU to do that!
Tell me what I have done AGAINST YOU?
Amanda will say I ALONE had her fired from her university job. But I have so many accounts of what actually happened there. People are willing to tell you their sides when you ask and listen. And if and when she is ready, she may just see that her dean figured her out well before I had a convo with him! She could easily tell her side here for all to see. Naw, she wont do that. She will do it behind blocked walls.
NEXT? Anyone?
UNDERSTAND: I do not care what YOU ARE. What you have chosen to be. Who you sleep with and the things you do in the dark! BUT WHEN YOU HAVE THESE VERY PEOPLE CONSTANTLY COMING AT ANGIE and myself, talking shit in blocked posts you think I wont see, I will say something because she doesnt.
We do not block people! I have NOTHING TO HIDE FROM ANY ONE OF YOU! People who block people, hide behind the drama. Keep hiding. Because I am not the drama here. I am the one who will expose the creation of the drama.
Do I like this? HELL NO! But I too am tired of shit people stirring shit pots and blaming others!
I will be reserving my right to leak as I gather. Stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment