Everytime I think I have peace in my life, it gets ruined by another persons objective.
Gunna spill it because I dont know who would allow for this type of non-sense to continue anylonger.
I got on a post that my son made several weeks back. He had unblocked me and I felt I needed the justification to say what I said. I was very cautious and I was respectful. UNTIL I got to MY MOTHERS post. Making it very clear I do not care what kids say because even I have those memories of not so good spotlights on my own mom. It is a part growing up in small houses and big families. We overhear things, we see things, we do things that are always validated as wrong from another persons stance. Especially as a child.
And while I am glad she supported him, she called me names and said "But she was my daughter and I loved her".
Was? LOVED? Huh?
I am not dead Ann Claiborne. I know you have told me many times you wish I was. Which YOU will deny but we both know the truth. And the last time I was up there you weren't dead either! As a matter of fact we left the hospital with you! Well not with you, you were with Millie, but we met you at your house and went and got your meds for you and helped you settle back in. WHICH you abruptly thanked Mike for paying for and HE did not correct you then so I will now...I paid for your meds! NOT MIKE. ME, the daughter you cant stand and "loved" at one point I suppose. Mike never does anything for any member of my family without MY PROMPTING. Sorry, its just truth.
But one thing I do recall is NONE of your other daughters being there for you.
O wait...I forgot. One does not talk to you nor has she in years. One cant deal with you. And the other one had to leave for Bali because she got caught sleeping with your eldest daughters husband.
The husband THAT RAISED HER. Yea...you remember this and you NOT WANTING TO RECOGNIZE IT, while it was RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU! JUST LIKE YOUR WHOLE NASTY FAMILY! Stick your head in the sand and it goes away. YOUR YOUNGEST DAUGHTER DESTROYED YOUR OLDEST DAUGHTERS MARRIAGE AND YOU EXPECT ME TO BEGIN TO CARE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT ME?
YOU ARE MY MOM! I have always advocated for you! Never left your side as a child growing up. You say my dad favored me and none of the others? Because he SAW HOW YOU TREATED ME VERSES THE OTHERS! He told me this! And still I stayed. It is YOU WHO HAVE NEVER ADVOCATED FOR OR LOVED ME AT ALL IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE.
I realized this the day you attacked me from a night out with friends. But turned those tables on me and made me feel like I wasnt justified in protecting myself. So your love for me is not an issue really. But hearing you voice it? Now thats a whole nother ballgame.
You BLAMED ME FOR YOUR ROTTING MARRIAGE! I was what, 11? I was a kid! YOU REPEATEDLY accused your boyfriends, BOTH RANDY AND MARK, for liking me more than you! THEY SAW HOW YOU TREATED ME YOU WITCH!
YOUR BABY BRAT IS A CHILD MOLESTOR AND A PEDOPHILE! AND YOU PROTECT HER! And you think GOD will have the likes of YOU in his heaven? Your pathetic!
YOU MADE A POST ON MY SONS SOCIAL ACCOUNT CONDEMNING ME!!! HOW DARE YOU CONDEMN ME! Who do you think you are?
Let me yall about ANN. Ann comes from brothers who raped her sister repeatedly! Thomas, Lee, and PeeWee all raped Doris repeatedly! To the point they drove her from here to the mountains. Ann comes from shit people that she protects! Ann likes to prey off others who feed into her! If YOU do not GIVE TO HER, she will tell you she loves you and she is proud of you FROM AFAR! SHE WILL NEVER MAKE AN EFFORT FOR ANY ONE OF YOU!
She is the VERY OPPOSITE OF RUTH POWERS!
You sit up in the mountains and play family with neices and cousins and new babies, where you send pictures of those babies around like a proud granny! When asked about your actual new great grand baby, you had no idea who Angie referred too. But you love and support him with his new family? Sure you do Ann! Sure you do! You see you can fool him, you can fool my daughter too. Your just a granny after all! THEY HAVE TO HATE ME TO LOVE YOU IN ANY WAY!
NOW HE IS MAD AGAIN AT ME BECAUSE apparently once again, HE IS NOT ADVOCATING FOR ME! Instead of taking up for me and taking down YOUR post so MY feelings would not get hurt by YOU...he chose to take down mine as to not upset the old woman who has NEVER DONE ONE DAM THING FOR HIM!!!!!!!!!!!
Ann, YOU ALONE ALLOWED LYNETTE TO BE RAPED REPEATEDLY UNDER THE GUISE OF "it will break your nannies heart if she finds out". So YOU allowed Lynette to continue to have relations with her cousin at age 10. I mean, after Cathy, he felt he was entitled to all the cousins. I mean, Cathy willing, and Lynettes mom not saying anything...he was free to do whatever he wanted anytime he wanted! He was safe! He was protected by THE LIKES OF YOU!
He raped Tracey, he raped Lisa, and a few more I am sure I am missing. I believe ALL OF THEM..because he tried it with me! But Bo stopped him! Bo put a gun in his face and told him to get out of his house! BO PROTECTED ME THE WAY YOU SHOULD HAVE PROTECTED YOUR DAUGHTER! Yet you sit there now and PROTECT YET ANOTHER PEDOPHILE! Ask Bo if you do not believe me! As a matter of fact we talked about that the last time I was there. You love Bo! Go ask him!
To think I actually thought that Lynette was like Cathy and a willing participant! I should of known better. I should have NEVER trusted what you told me was your truth! You just cant bare the responsibility of accepting it and her 10 year old life was YOURS to protect! And YOU FAILED HER!
Yall can have it all. Done with the likes of it all! I cant anymore! I was very hopeful BUT I KNEW. I knew deep down I could and would and should never trust in my children. Once a viper always a viper and that has been proven! THEY WILL NEVER ADVOCATE FOR ME! So leave me alone now! I am done with each and every one of you!
All my life I shelterd my children from the likes of Aamanda and Ann. All my life I protected them from harm of people such as this! But they are snakes. Slimy slithering snakes with no backbone and no self respect! And to the kids within the family who think they are all holy, the day is coming when truth will be revealed!
You guys do not want to hear truths! You want to hear what you want to hear.
You want to protect these people who have never done a dam thing for you? Feel free. But now Get off my BLOG! Because I will continue to spill shit! I will continue til every little thing is exposed and you are all revealed for who you are. And I do not mean my children! My children know their demons! They have to face them everyday! Not me, thankfully!
But DO NOT EVER EXPECT ME TO STOP!
Statistics now show one does not have two normal children at birth and they BOTH END UP SEXUALLY INCLINED TO BE SOMETHING ELSE UNLESS YOU HAVE GROOMED THEM FROM A VERY YOUNG AGE! AND YOU PROTECT HER AFTER SEEING HER CHILDREN AND HOW THEY ARE! One child unsure of any reality, and the other, just as sweet as can be, but has a mind of an 8 year old. Neither one will ever be able to fend for themselves! And they will be a responsibility of the state because of HER DOING! But you protect that?
Ann, you got yours coming honey love and your years of praying and journaling...will not save you from the depths of hell! I do not think my praying will help you either at this point. So I no longer pray for you! God will see to you!
Amanda, YOUR WOKE IDIOLOGIES, you are going down too love! And I will love to see the justification for YOUR CHILDREN WHO YOU PRACTICED SEX TOYS ON WHILE IN TEEN AGE YEARS. You will also answer for taking advantage of a man who only wanted a companion and willing to give you the world. You will also answer for at least 3 children who you have groomed in your "rapist" sessions. Hiding it behind a PhD so you can get up close and personal with children! And you will also answer for being an adultress against not just any one, but YOUR SISTER!
As for Jordan, girl, stop listening to that psycho path you call aunt who bought you groceries once or twice and supports your drinking habit! Get out if you still can! For 2 years while she was gone you and your mom had a very solid relationship. At least your mom was loving it! The only that changed was this psycho therapist returning! It is NOT HARD to connect those dots there.
Stop blaming your mom for telling you HER TRUTHS as a teenage mom. Hell at this point, she is most likely sadden and regretful of aborting the child she did and NOT YOU! Grow the fuck up already! YOU ARE 35 Years old for God sakes! Be done with her! Walk away! Do you! Go sleep with as many old women as you want. Get your clamedia and your STDs and your DUIs. BUT LEAVE HER ALONE FOR ONCE IN HER LIFE! She has ALWAYS done what was BEST FOR YOU!
I have no idea what trauma you think you seen with your own two eyes, but it wont Angie! It was either Lane or your Mama Cookie. YOU SAID YOURSELF SHE DID NOT RAISE YOU. You cant have it both ways! So take that shit down the road! The only TRAUMA you ever experienced was the twins being born! And boy did you hate them! You were so jealous of them I remember you getting red angry at them for being babies, crying, and "taking your mama away from you". Your exact words to me! Which I laughed at because you were so dam cute when you said it!
O poor Jordan she got raped by a guy she went on a date with. And she had to turn lesbian because of that. You have a huge issue Jordan! Many, Ill grant that. But your reality which no one wants to tell you is that you have a very heavy involvement with OLD women for some reason. OLD rotton cooter is what you prefer. It makes me wonder what Lane and Mama Cookie do in bed with you now? I mean you sleep in the same bed with both of them when you visit to this day, you at age 35, Lane like 80-90, Cookie 70-80. We know this! But we can only wonder why that is. You have to own that shit! Not blame YOUR MOM! Ask them. Maybe they can give you the answers you seek!
THERAPIST is literally a MIND RAPIST! THE-RAPIST! Learned in Psych 101 where the term originated and the story behind it! All you running around acting like all this sexual deviant behavior is normal. ITS NOT NORMAL! IT CAN BE YOUR NORMAL. BUT YOU CAN NOT FORCE IT TO BE OUR NORMAL! We can love you for the person or persons we once knew you each to be. But that is all WE can do.
I aint done. But for now I am. This post goes live at 230am if someone does not unblock to open up a dialogue for everyone to see!
Yall pass this around. Share. Laugh. Cry. Call each other. I dont give a shit anymore! I now officially HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE!
Batter up mother fuckers!
No comments:
Post a Comment