Monday, August 24, 2026

New World Order

Anyone heard of this so called "new world order"? From the left, from the right, now coming straight down the middle? Because rather you have heard of it or not, it is coming to each and everyone of us. It is a wild thing to research and finding the documentation as far back as 1996 documenting how this will unfold. Step by step, plotted, planned, executed, and still unfolding. 

So in 1996 a report was released called Operation "Clean Break". Think about this for one second...1996! 30 years ago! A new strategy for securing the "relm" with the paramont mission being the elimination of the Palestine state. This was a bi-partisan agenda done on behalf of Israel and involving America backing. It would create a domino effect and this is where Operation "Rebuilding Americas Defences" come into play in 2000. 

Guys, the more I look and watch and read...the deeper it goes. This aledged "conspiracy" was a full on documented strategic plan that has and will continue to be played out. There is truely something wrong within our system. 

I think it would have taken nothing less than the assasination of a man like Charlie Kirk to bring all of this to light. I think he knew this. I think he felt it coming and he warned people he would be killed because of it. I think Trump could NEVER get there without CK! I actually never thought Trump could be compromised, but he is DEFINATELY compromised and hiding things. And he is fully entrentched himself with Israel's PM.   

All the movies, the propoganda, the protests, the media circuis's, all the NEW influencers, eg. Nick Shirley, popping up on cue. They all play a part in this saga. Hollywood tells us, without telling us, if you get that meaning, eg. Snowden, Snake Eyes. This way it can be labeled conspiracy. It is all literally out of a playbook called Project "American Global Leadership". Agenda 2021, Rosa Cory.

The things you can research are right in front of you. I can not believe half of what I am reading, then I think, why not? People with money, power, and idle time have nothing better to do but push their own agendas and using whatever means necessary to get to that end. What can they do exactly? Control the world how, you ask? Race baiting wars? Religious wars are apparently justifiable these days. Population masses? So one would have to think, we have plenty of land here on this Earth for people to live however they chose too, right? One would be correct in thinking this because the worlds population can literally fit inside the state of Texas. But no, all of these are great ideas to getting to the "relm" but none secures the main objective: cultivating and retaining depleteing resources. Proposed HUB, the Black Sea and the surrounding land grab. 

It is the resources we will deplete long before the population declines substancially. How can they reduce this to a quantitive few and retain what is here for the needs of those who have the means to move forward when the shit hits the fan? 

Easy. Gather the worlds elite, the ones who are literally building bunkers in the earth, Zuckerburg in Hawaii, Ellison in New Zealand, Teal in Lanai, which he now owns. Winfrey in Maui. The list goes on and on! 

So you have to think to yourself "why?" What is the end here? 

Now you look at, what are we up to now, 16 missing NASA linked scientist? Looking at their individual backgrounds leads to more questions. Mainly what caused them to become targets and its an influx of information. So you throw in the timing of the UFO/UAP file releases, and things start to take on a different shape.  

E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G that has happened has been set up. It appears to be a literal systematic methodology to retain population calmness, while working towards the end goal. There is an astroid, discovered on June 19, 2004, coming very close to earth on April 13, 2029, the Apophis asteroid. Could this create panic perhaps? Maybe. You can read about that on your own. Google it. But I do think many astrologer including NASA is paying extremely close attention to it and preping for intervention, like that movie, Armageddon. Corrolation, perhaps. But definately sus.

Now did we create the asteroid? No. Of course not. But it will happen and what happens during that time is unpredictable, so best to be safe if you have the means. I get it. So they build bunkers.

But in the mean while, what they can create is immediate situations for people to focus on, eg. Clintons issues; Monica, OJ, George Floyd. Bushes issues; 9/11, war in Afghanistan. Obamas issues; culturally race baiting propoganda literally everywhere, Russiagate. Then there was Trump and with him Epstein, COVID, constant attacks from right and left government formed groups. Then Biden,  mental incompetence, collapse of Afghanistan. Now Trump again, and after saying No New Wars...we are an ally to Israel and literally attacking Iran, pushing an elites agenda to further the "one world order" agenda. 

This astroid, it helps them actually. They just have to keep it quiet as possible and the people calm, or fighting amoungst ourselves.

Happening now, Charlie Kirk, the biggest youth influencer for both sides in stating truth and suggests living a better way for peace, in peace, through God. A leader among leaders, he bridged the youth gaps and helped to educate people on misrepresentation of idiologies and true justification. He would not back Israel. He said NO and turned down the $100M donation Israel offered him. In fact it has been proven he was about to cut off all ties in the interest of Israel. Had a new aged "gold digger" wife. Everyone around CK at the time of his death is in some way shape or form working with Israel, for Israel, or on Israels behalf. He was the only one who could have turned the tables on Israel by steering Trump out of harms way and war. He was the threat to this new world order. He had the youths vote and attention. He had to be stopped. And so he was. BUT, they want you and I to believe he was killed by a gay trans man on a roof who could not see straight enough to shoot a target 5 feet away, much less the distance they say. 

Yea, I DO NOT BUY IT! And if you do, you need to do more research into so many things around that 2 month timeframe leading up to his assasination. I fully think Kash Patel knows a lot about this and I am starting to suspect Trump knew at some point. And if murdering people for any reason at all is ok with you as a human being at your core, regardless of anything else, then you have an issue as well. 

That is why this war is not ok. This war is wrong. We should never be medaling in foriegn affairs on anyones behalf UNLESS it is for our own POWs. That is the only reason to go to war if we must. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

DO NOT READ IF YOU OFFEND EASY - This will be a hard one

Everytime I think I have peace in my life, it gets ruined by another persons objective.   Gunna spill it because I dont know who would allow...