Wednesday, February 25, 2026

Living vs dead

It is absolutely sad to watch people celebrate people who are gone. My heart goes out to them fully! I am postive those who have loved ones who pass away wayyy too soon, it is like a hollow spot. And it so hard to fill! And I would never want to take that level of love or sorrow away from another.

But when you watch your shared grandchildren of that persons family celebrate (the dead) while those same grandchildren have a grandma and grandpa (and great grandpa) who are all VERY MUCH ALIVE, who does not get to see them at all because the parents deemed they do not like you anymore, what are you really teaching your children?

That the dead matter more? That one family is better than another? That you do not care about any of your own living family, just those that do not get in the way (eg. the dead)?

You know, I get people having issues. I fully understand where people fall short in many areas. But the lowest is the lack of respect while being so fake about who YOU truly are as a person! And that, is what I can't deal with!

Why cant YOU own your shit and be done with the drama?

O wait, I do know! When you do this, you will have to face your own LIES! And you nor your sig-other can do that without letting everyone know the truth behind both of your lies!

So you seek to punish me! And in doing so you hurt so many others! When all it takes is responsibilty! Sad situation this is! 

And I think honestly, while the dead here would be so proud of the 2 grands, as well as the 2 extra grands he got, he would be ashamed of his son in how he and his girlfriend are treating a person who has never done anything but seek to help in almost any way I can, at any given time. No, I could not raise your kids, or babysit daily. But I COULD help you pay bills, help you get one kid to soccer pratice weekly, give you dinners out, help with your very first beach trip paid for by me, who could not make it that year. I did what I could, when I could, where I could. And it was not good enough for either of you! 

If they would just be honest with themselves they would know this! Because I know this. Everyone around me knows this. And I bring receipts! And because I do this is why we will probably remain estranged. Because it is hard for young people to see their wrongs. They live in lies of their own making and I cannot accept that from anyone around me. 

My daughter has always been a lier. As most kids are. They lie about everything. But I thought a long time ago she would have out grown it. But this is simply not the case! She has grown to think she is a better lier. But I am her mom. I know her lies. I know she and the sig-other live in a lie of how they got together. 

And God only knows what lies they will tell the children about me. 

But its just a sad thing to see. 2 grandparents and one great grandparent who just wants to hug and love the kids! Who wants to see them and be apart of their life while young. Yet cant because of their own lies. Just sad. And I just wanted to vent about it! 

I sure hope NO ONE ever finds theirself in this place, but I know there are many! My support group has seen much worse than this in their own families. Many of them have no idea why or how it even came about, which is really sadder than our situation. 

I have done all I can do in taking responsibilty. I can not do anything else on this end. So I have to let this one go. And it literally breaks my heart! But like the other daughter, I literally can not fight for something that is not there anymore. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Listening is the key

Hi guys, Took a hiatus for a while. Really did a lot of thinking, reflecting, and understanding evolved. So I think it was definately needed...