As you can see, I am learning as I go here. I am changing layout and themes as things become available and me learning how to navigate certain options in the settings. Each week I am learning more and more and now there is an AI brief within these Blogs. Lol. There is so much!
This looks so simple when others do it....
But I am up for the challenge and I will do this like I do everything else in my life...I will master it too. Linking is coming as well. So stay tuned.
Want to give a shout out to my grandsons new robotic team! Hearing great things going on over in Dinwiddie County. Will bring you an update on that as soon I talk to a person who I think may be a contributing supporter here soon.
These children need all the local and commercial support they can get. Way to go guys! Stay the course!
No comments:
Post a Comment