Just going to say this one last time...
Stop asking people about me.
Stop speaking on my name in rooms I’m not in.
Stop trying to get updates on my life like it’s a show you’re subscribed to.
If you want to know something about me, you can contact me DIRECTLY.
Or do what you are best at and stay away from me.
What I do, who I talk to, what I’m working on, and how I move is not anyones pet project. My name doesn’t need to be in your conversations, or your “just wondering” questions, or your "I am worried" concerns. STOP ACTING AS IF YOU CARE. You are NOT concerned about me.
If we are not close, you don’t need details.
If we don’t speak, you don’t need answers.
If I didn’t tell you, then it wasn’t meant for you.
Respect MY boundaries.
And most importantly, respect yourself enough to focus on your own life instead of trying to live in mine from the sidelines.
I have always been available for communication or anyone to ask me anything. If YOU truly have questions or concerns, use your tools to get in touch with me directly.
The people I write about in this blog would not know nothing about me so no need in calling them. Your only purpose in that was to make sure she is aware of my writings on her specifically.
And my sister who you do not talk to, or havent talked to in years, will not all of a sudden volunteer you information.
Please just stop. Think about what you are doing before you become the next topic of my Blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment