Monday, March 2, 2026

Ugghhh...another one

I cannot for the life of me figure out why people are so bothered by this blog. I do not get it! 

Is it just me? Do people really have that much of an issue with what I do on a daily? I am just floored by the reactions of people honestly.  

Got a story to tell you guys today because I was taken aback by it. Went to visit my pops yesterday because I had not seen him in a few weeks and I wanted to get out and about because for once my hip won't killing me. 

We are sitting there and he is asking me questions I still do not have solid answers for concerning myself. And then he hits me with, well sugar you have turned my brother and sister against you now too. Mouth hung open! Simply dumb-founded. 

What? What have I done to your brother? I have never had no ill feelings at all towards him. 

Apparently, I called his daughters names. Again, floored! 

First, I like his daughters! They are my cousins and we have always gotten along. I have never had any bad interactions with them at all. What are you talking about?

He could not directly recall the situation and lets just say I left his house and as much as I love my dad, I will not place him in a position to choose, so I will walk away. Always best to walk away! Im fighting against things people are making up in their own heads and there is nothing I can do. I just do not have the energy. 

My father takes up for his evil sister. I get it. I guess his brother was feeling left out of the drama so he put words in my mouth to create an issue now with ME. I am sorry he did that. 

I own my shit. I own shit that I say, and if I am being real...I say ALOT of shit! But I was fully unprepared for that assault!  

I get home and I am in full melt down mode because these people are all crazy as fuck right? I call my sister because maybe she can shed light on this new attack. And this is what I discovered: My dad and uncle came to visit me in my home a few months back. THEY were discussing family and the likes. And I chimed in on my thought processes of a few in the family. I do not remember the exact extent of that meaningless chatter because that is what I thought it was. And I remember dad going to use the bathroom and me saying to uncle something along the lines of "I know dad doesnt approve of how your kids use you and their life choices, but thats ok, he has his own set of issues with a few of his kids too". "And it doesnt matter what they do if ones life choices doesnt effect others".

That is all I said. THEY were talking about one being a dancer and the other being a druggie. NOT ME! I chimed in and made a comparison to a similar situation. I have NEVER said or put either of those girls down in any way. Even when dad riles on about how one steals from uncle. That is on him. That is his issue to correct. Not mine. Nor do I have any thoughts on it. THEY ARE incrediable, sweet girls to me. 

Dad said something about uncle saying I called one a hoe and getting paid for it while the other was slut and basically giving it away. 

I NEVER said that! I never even thought it! I do specifically remember my dad saying it and uncle laughing at this comment. 

So how in the world does this get switched around to me saying it? 

I think its because uncle needs to use me to get my dad to stop attacking his daughters actually. My dad has no use or love loss for uncles two girls. My dad is always going on and on about about how they abuse uncle. He has done this for the majority of these girls lives. Most of the time I do not chime in on this, because it is not my issue. They are both fine girls as far as I am concerned. 

My sister suggested I call my uncle. I am not going to call my uncle. 

You see, people hear and see what they want. I saw my uncles face the day they visited and I saw his face drop when dad mentioned one his daughters. I have to take this one for the team! He is NEVER going to rebute my father on his daughters adult paths. And he knows it. I do not need to put down my uncles children in any form. I have nothing to gain from that at all. I simply wish them all well and I now have to move forward trying to figure out wtf. 

I have tried very hard to leave people out of my issues. I share them and write about them. But I try very hard not to mingle people. My aunt should not be a factor in me and my dads relationship. As I should not be one in theirs. 

She is making herself a factor in my life and I DO NOT appreciate it. She calls around sticking her nose in my business. And my dad says "She would love to talk to you and resolve this".

NO DAD, she does not. She just likes to create issues for me and after her dispaly at the funeral, I will never allow her to reject me again. She needs to leave me alone. STOP calling my sister for details. Stop pretending you care. Just go suffer in your corner of the world and leave me out it! 

As for my uncle, that is all his issue and it is between him and my dad. Do not ever bring that shit into my home again! This is my space for peace. NOT a place for you to bring your issues with dad into, or vise vera! 

That is all. Thanks for listening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listening is the key

Hi guys, Took a hiatus for a while. Really did a lot of thinking, reflecting, and understanding evolved. So I think it was definately needed...