Sunday, May 3, 2026

The Glory of God

Anyone ever thought about the Glory of God? The meaning behind the Glory?

To say your religious, any religion, even atheist, I would think you would have to have examined this question into its depths. I would think...

But I think people are lazy. I think people are scared. I think people are so self serving that they can not think of anything else except what this life can give them in this very moment in time and space. I think I too was a person just like this. I think we have been conditioned to have more empathy for animals than humans. I think we have been allowed to idolize things such as money, because money means wealth. Wealth means power, more freedoms. Power means control. Freedoms means more time to do whatever. I think it has been this way throughout history. This is nothing new. 

I am very seriously thinking of baptisim. I think I need it as a way to gain a better aspect for truth in which I want to live my life. Not that a baptism alone can bring me more knowledge. But it can bring me to things I have been delaying. Clairvoyantcy, maybe? Really unsure. Just feel the need.  

Truth should never hurt anyone. Ever. The bible tells us that "ALL has fallen short of the Glory of God". Meaning that NO ONE can gain enterence into the Heavens, because we are all sinners. Our bible tells us He is all knowing. He is all good and all perfect and none of us can ever get close to Him because we have ALL fallen short of Him. Which is scary right? To believe in God, you want to believe there is actually a heaven you can GET into, where He is, right? A place to see God and your loved ones in the after life. It is a beautiful thought process. 

To actually achieve that, if that is ever something anyone wants to actually learn about, you have to do some digging. Like I did.

Many of you probably do not know this, but there are actual historical records and documentations that have been kept from this era, over 2000 years ago, documenting eyewitness testimony of a man, known by the name of Jesus, from a place called Bethlaham, that traveled with a small group performing many miracles; raising the dead, healing the blind, even walked on water. Not the Bible. But ACTUAL documentation from eyewitness testimonies. Documents of how he was forced to carry his own cross to his crucifiction under the governor Pontius Pilate of Judea. Then 3 days later, he did rise from the dead. And this is known because there are about 500 documented witnesses that state they had infact seen Jesus AFTER his crusifiction. They give reference and dates if one wants to look into that. There is FACTUAL data, NOT the bible alone, that give FULL credence to an actual person.  

Jesus Christ gave his life for us. He died to save each and every one of us. Rather YOU choose to believe it or not. And in doing so, he stated simply, "forgive them Father, for they know not what they do". 

Jesus GAVE his life to save you and I. This one act of sacrifice and true bravery wiped out everyone of our sins, yours and mine. He took our sins, and we took his life. To deny him, is to deny eternal life. Denying facts about HIS OWN LIFE travels without looking into any of this, is the most deplorable thing to me. You do not have to read the bible if you do not want to. I get the arguements over the bible's truth and testimonies, origins from different publishings, written in many languages, etc. People contest the bible. Always has. Always will! But you cannot deny factual documents. If nothing else, you will see that there was infact a man of that time period, by this name, doing those things and died on a cross.  

The bible states God is a fair and just God. It also states God is a man of anger and frustration at the world and what it had come too at the point of current after death documentation. As a creator of something as beautiful as this Earth and emaculent as its people, I too would be completely devastated. And the bible tells you this. The fire and the brimstone it talks about. Gods anger and resentment of the people he had created. The bible tells us all of it. And it is very scary. It alone has made many people turn away in fear from retribution. Thinking if they do not believe then it doesn't apply to them. To that I say "Wrong!".  I know a person who has in fact said to me "If there was such a man, and he is the God of Glory, why then is he so angry and mean?" To that I replied, "how would you feel? If what you had created turned on itself and killed your only son?" Really think about this! And put yourself in HIS shoes. 

Jesus said "I am the way and the light. Only through Me can you get to Him and the kingdom of heaven".  

Think about Jesus's recorded, documented life. His sacrifice for you to have your life and your after life if you so choose. Think about your own life up to this point. How selfless have you been? 

If all you have to do is believe, what is the harm? Again, rather you believe it or not, JESUS DIED FOR YOU TOO! Why not believe in HIM? What is the harm in this? 

The commandments were set fourth to allow for a more prosperous and peaceable world. Not to hold anyone back. Read them (in simplist form below) and think about them in TRUTH. None of those commandments are placed there to harm anyone. They are placed upon each of us individually to make us better human beings.

  1. You shall have no Gods before me
  2. You shall not make idols
  3. You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain
  4. Remember the sabbath day and to keep it holy
  5. Honor your father and your mother
  6. You shall not murder
  7. You shall not commit adultry
  8. You shall not steal
  9. You shall not bare false witness against your neighbor
  10. You shall not covet
These are simple, moralistically vertuous rules to help govern your/our life. To help you raise good and well behaved, respectful children. To help one acheive a better balance on this Earth among other people with different backgrounds and opinions. There is nothing here that discriminates against any one person or population. 

Think about it... if we each comply to these 10 simple rules here on Earth, people and the populations should have no issues, right? 
Theoretically, yes. That very well could be true IF we all believed in one simple thing. Jesus Christ. That He lived. That He died for our sins. And we were given a few simple rules to live by for peace and harmony. 

But instead, what we have today, considering so many choose to not believe in anything; or to believe in different religions, some of which actually cry out for retribution in support of it; not taught to have any respect for communities or people we live among; the hatred; the bigotry; the double standards; the hipocracy; seperation of people into groups and races; this is what we have all cumulated into. This is what has allowed for so much madness. The endless wars. The fighting within families. The chaos. 

You have to ask yourself at some point what is the purpose of any and all of it? 

Now I want you look at those 10 commandments again. You see the arrangement of those 10 commandments? That is on purpose. Because first, if you reconginize God, as the One and Holy, then it sets the stage for the rest to follow. 

If you see God as your One and Holy true God, you have no other God, you will not make idols, because you have God as your idol. It will literally make you cringe to use the Lords name in vain, as it does me and I often ask so many NOT to do that in my presence. It is in fact very offensive to you IF you believe in God. You will hold the sabbath day sacread for rest and reflection. Respecting your parents for nothing else but they are older and through God was able to BARE you life. Do not kill anyone. Do not cheat. Do not steal. Do not lie. Do not be envious or jealous of anothers things. 

Simple, right? 

The reason the world is so crazy right now is because there is no GUIDE TO LIVING DIFFERENTLY.
Religious freedom is a wonderful thing. It truly is. One of my greatest learning scopes have been about religion, the many sectors, the theology behind it, the age of religion, etc. It simply facinates me. But what facinates me more, is how one can turn away from learning, or even wanting to learn, about Christianity.

I'll dive further into that later. For now, I think I have said enough to at least get some of you to start thinking in a different direction. Try Christianity. I promise you it cannot hurt you. It can open your world to something more. To something better. 

Accepting and being accepted is all everyone really wants I think. I do not want power. I do not want control over nothing. I do not want more than I need in any one area, including money. I want peace. In its most simplistic form. At least, the form I need and want to grow in. Because no other avenue helps satisfy my brain and its many complex directions. And no other subject has been more beneficial to my peace recently. I rest at night in comfort and peace knowing I am never truly alone and I am unwaveringly loved every single second of every day. And for that I am whole heartedly grateful! 


 
John 3:16
"For God so loved the world that he gave his only son, Jesus Christ, that whomever believes in Him shall not perish but have etenal life"




No comments:

Post a Comment

Listening is the key

Hi guys, Took a hiatus for a while. Really did a lot of thinking, reflecting, and understanding evolved. So I think it was definately needed...